♡ The last piece of chocolate ♡

10:44

Hello ♡


This is another casual outfit I wore at school ! Two members of my comm came and posed in lolita for the 2nd year's sketching course ! The drawings were really beautiful ♡ Aghatine organized ourselves so we all wore lolita with our friends for the occasion!

Encore une tenue casual pour les cours ! Deux filles de ma communauté sont venues pour poser en lolita pour le cours de croquis des 2ème années ! Les dessins étaient vraiment super beaux ♡ Aghatine et moi on s'est organisées pour qu'on se mette toutes en lolita pour l'occasion!


JSK : Angelic Pretty / Headbow : Angelic Pretty / Rosette : Summer Tales Boutique / Bolero : Bodyline / Choker : Owloli / Tights : Offbrand / Shoes : Angelic Pretty




That was my last time wearing Royal Chocolate ! Seeing some pictures made me realise how much it doesn't suit me anymore ! Even with the corset lacing the bow belt is still too big for me ... It was already too short for my liking.
I decided to partial trade it for French Café in pink ! Which is perfect for summer too !
I still love Royal Chocolate a lot, I don't like the pink on the latest versions, but I really want the first realease JSK in pink with the cute chocolate buttons and the pretty headbow ♡

C'était ma dernière tenue avec la Royal Chocolate ! Voir ces photos m'a fait réaliser à quel point elle ne m'allait plus ! Même avec le lacage à l'arrière la ceinture était trop grande, en plus elle était déjà trop courte à mon goût.
Mais j'aime toujours quand même la collection Royal Chocolate ! J'aime pas le rose sur les dernières versions, mais j'aimerais vraiment avoir la première version en rose avec ses boutons en forme de carrés de chocolat et son joli headbow ♡






It's longer and the cut is easier to wear ! I also love the berets so much ! The 2011 version isn't that chocolate themed so it's more versatile, but the 2012 version is equally adorable !

Elle est plus longue et la coupe est plus facile à porter je trouve ! J'adore aussi les bérets ! Dans version 2011on voit moins le thème chocolat donc c'est plus discret, mais la version 2012 est juste adorable !



2011 version
2012 version



2011 version
2012 version

































But sadly I have never seen the 2011 versions for sale ! I hope I'll get them one day ~

Malheureusement je n'ai jamais trouvé la version 2011 en vente. J'espère quand même l'obtenir un jour ~



Superb photobomb

Sophie and I !








































































And to finish this post, a heart shaped chocolate with Aghatine's nose in the background ~

Et pour finir, un coeur en chocolat et le nez d'Aghatine en fond ~





You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. Your hair is awesome! I've always liked this print but unfortunately sweet doesn't suit me ;_;

    { sparklesideup.com }

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Aw thank you ! And I don't agree ! You look so cute I'm sure sweet actually suits you ! :) also there are tons of possibilities for classic coords with the ivory, brown and mocha colorways ~

      Supprimer

Have something to say ? ♡