♡ The winter lights ♡

04:58






Hello ♡


Christmas and new year's eve are long gone now, and I'm back to my usual habits ♡ I have eaten waaaaay too much sugar and fat during the holidays and it made me sick in the end, it was awful. Now I feel less tired than before the holidays but the cold rain makes me want to stay inside all day drinking tea and doing nothing

Here are pictures of when I went to the Lyon Christmas Market with my dear friend Berry ♡ The lights were really pretty, and I bought some canadian maple syrup cookies and I ate them all way too fast ~ I didn't take my camera with me so I took my pictures with my Iphone but I think they don't look so bad.



Noël et le nouvel an son finis depuis longtemps maintenant, et j'ai repris mes habitudes quotidiennes d'avant ♡ J'avais mangé beaucoup trop de sucre et de gras pendant les vacances, et au final ça m'avait rendue malade, et c'était vraiment horrible. aintenant je me sens moins fatiguée qu'avant les vacances, mais le froid et la pluie me donnent envie de rester chez moi toute la journée et de ne rien faire

Sinon, voici des photos de quand je suis allée au marché de Noël de Lyon avec Berry ♡ Les lumières étaient vraiment très belles et j'ai acheté des biscuits canadiens au sirop d'érable et je les ai tous mangés beaucoup trop vite ~ En plus je n'avais pas pris mon appareil photo avec moi donc j'ai pris toutes mes photos avec mon Iphones, mais honnêtement je ne les trouve pas si mal.












Thanks for reading ♡
















































You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Have something to say ? ♡