♡ Rue Crémieux ♡

12:30





Hello ♡

This is just a quick post to share the pictures we took with Marinette after the opening of the Angelic Pretty pop-up shop !

The rue Crémieux in Paris is a street that is really popular with fashion bloggers ! It's really small (less than 200 meters long !) and fully pedestrian. Most of the houses here are painted with beautiful pastel colors ♡ The street is named after Adolphe Crémieux ... but to me it sounds a lot like « crème » witch is french for « cream » and it sounds so much cuter in my opinion ! (≧◡≦) ♡

Marina suggested we go there after the opening to take pictures ! It was fun but VERY hot ... We were watching the shade shrink as we were melting in the sun ! Also, such weather isn't the fittest to take pictures ... So this means we should come back one day, with better outfits even ?


Here are the pictures ! I kinda went crazy with photoshop ... Maybe I should try Lightroom ? I have never tested it ! Check out Marina's post ♡HERE♡ !
















You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. That street is a dream!! I would take pictures every day if I could <3 also you two are true princesses, so cute and fashionable!
    And yesss, try Lightroom. It's a really nice program if you know how to use it [and for editing more pictures of the same series it's quite nice and faster than photoshop I think], good luck!

    RépondreSupprimer

Have something to say ? ♡