♡ Angelic Pretty Paris ~ Grand Opening ! ♡

10:15




Hello 
On the 7th July the new Angelic Pretty store opened ! But what's different between this one, and the others from the previous years is that this one is PERMANENT !
I see many comments on Facebook of people who did not understand that this is a real permanent shop and not a pop-up.

Since the closing of Boddywood in 2014, we have had only pop-up shops. But some of us (Rosalynn, Anastassia, Marina and I) were expecting they were actually testing for a new shop (and not a reseller like Boddywood was).

Our prayers have been answered.









Une photo publiée par Chocolate Princess (@choco_hime) le



I stayed at Marina's place ! We went to bed veeeery late ... I think we slept for like ... one hour ? It wasn't a night, it was a nap actually. We got ready, got dressed and did our makeup with our sleepy eyes ... But we were very excited !

The thing is ... days before the opening, we went to the adress to check how things were going so far. It was closed of course. But we tried to spy the inside like creeps, to get a view of the decorations ... and of what they had in stock of course !

I had come back a second time, and the window was open this time, I was so so impatient !

Une photo publiée par Chocolate Princess (@choco_hime) le





Marina and I arrived at ... 6am. But it paid off because we were first in line ! I stayed so long in that shop, hyperventilating because even though I was motivated enough to arrive first, I did'nt have an item I specifically wanted to buy ... oops ...












The wait was going to be long ... And being dressed in AP, there was no way I was going to sit on the ground ... But there was a trash can next to the store ... and in that trash can, there were Angelic pretty cardboard boxes, probably from the shipping of the store stock. We picked them and sat on them on the ground ... I have (un)fortuately no pics of this. But at that time ... We were the true Hobolitas.





Credits to Deerstalker Pictures




Once the number tickets were given, we decided to go to the nearest Starbucks to sit for a while, and enjoy some well-needed coffee to fight the lack of proper sleep.

We then headed with Marina and Sandra to the Tuileries gardens. Since it was so early in the morning, the lighting was beautiful and there was NO ONE ! Not even a single pickpocket ! It felt weird but so nice ! We wanted to take outfit pictures with the pretty ferris wheel that was installed ♡



Une vidéo publiée par Chocolate Princess (@choco_hime) le





Since I had no goal item set, it took me a long time to find what to buy. I ended up with a nice haul, however.






First of all, Angelic Pretty re-re-re-re-re-re-re-released Misty Sky. Last summer at the Pop-Up shop, I was among the first people in line too, and this time, I HAD A HOLY GRAIL ITEM.
This item was the Misty Sky OP. I originally wanted it in pink, but Mila was beforemein line and bought it ...

I hesitated between the JSK in pink, and the OP in lavender. I opted for the OP, and Marina bought the JSK.

However, at that time, there was no Misty Sky accessories at all ... Which was kinda sad. So this year, I picked the crew socks and the barrette, making Misty Sky my very first "full" set ever !






Listening to the advice, I decided to buy some staples as well. I love this bag as it's a 3-way bag, and can be worn as a backpack, which was very practical for the Japan Expo, where I got a keychain that matches it perfectly !

Also, the socks reminded of my very first pair of Angelic Pretty socks ... The Etoile Toe OTKs ... which are showing severe signs of use as I have worn them quite often. Ballerina socks are among my favorite types of legwear, and they make me quite nostalgic of the time when I started wearing lolita.





Of course, I ended up buying a main piece ... After hesitating between this, and the Luinous Sanctuary special set in pink, I opted for this as food print have always been my soft spot. I wasn't sure about the sax color at first (pink will always be my favorite) but the more I look a it, the more I like it, which is always great to be honest !


I normally don't like lucky packs, buying blindly has never been my thing. but the summer set was scandalously cheap (50€) and contained two tops and a bag. For that price, I decided to give it a go !

Here's a video of me awkwardly opening said Lucky Pack.











And finally, here are the outfit pictures taken at the Tuileries !






















OP : Angelic Pretty
Bonnet : Angelic Pretty
Bag : Angelic Pretty
Socks : Swimmer
Shoes : BtSSB






You Might Also Like

3 commentaires

  1. First in the queue on the opening day, now that is some amazing dedication and strong will to get up early - I bow to you! m(_ _)m And that lucky pack seems pretty good too, definitely amazing value for money. Are the cutsews fairly stretchy? I heard so many good things about AP cutsews being very comfortable, relatively stretchy and being able to accommodate bigger busts, but I'm too afraid to risk getting one. But it looks like you had a great day and you all looked lovely. ^^



    http://cupcakes-and-unicorns.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hell yeah, I always have motivation when it comes to getting up in the morning for the love of lolita haha ! For the cutsews ... Well, that red t-shirt is actually VERY small, I was really surprised. The purple one is amazingly stretchy and confortable, however ! I think it could really fit a 100cm bust, but then again I'm an amateur at measuring garments ┐('~`;)┌

      Supprimer

Have something to say ? ♡