♡ Emily's Candy ♡

06:50

OP : Emily Temple Cute / Cardigan : Angelic Pretty / Bag :  Angelic Pretty / Headbow : Angelic Pretty / Shoes : Angelic Pretty / Tights : offbrand / Necklace : Dolly Darling / Clips : Dolly Darling

Hello ♡ Long time no post !

I've been busy these past days, lots of things happened ! The school year just ended,and I'm gonna miss all my friends a lot. I passed my year, with a nice ranking even. I'm so happy I don't even know how to express it properly !

I also planned a trip to Paris to go to the Angelic Pretty Pop-Up shop ! I already went last year and I can't wait ! My shopping service didn't get me the Misty Sky OP I wanted, I hope the one I want will be there ;_; ♡
I also managed to get a ticket for the Tea Party, which is great because I had already planned and bought an outfit before the reservations started haha >_<

I've also been playing Dishonored for the last two days, as one of my teachers did the character design, and now I'm so pumped for Dishonored 2 !


J'ai été très occupée ces derniers jours, plein de choses sont arrivées ! Déjà c'est la fin de l'année, et mes amis vont me manquer. J'ai eu mon année et j'étais même bien classée ! Je suis tellement heureuse je sais même pas comment le dire ! 

J'ai aussi prévu un voyage à Paris pour le Pop-up shop Anglic Pretty, j'y suis allée l'année dernière et j'en peux plus d'attendre ! Mon shopping service n'a pas eu la Misty Sky que je voulais, donc j'espère qu'elle y sera ;_; ♡
J'ai aussi eu un ticket pour la Tea Party, ce qui est vraiment super puisque j'avais prévu et acheté une tenue avant que les réservations ne commencent haha >_<

Aussi j'ai passé ces deux derniers jours sur Dishonored vu que l'un de mes profs a bossé sur le chara design du jeu, et maintenant j'en peux plus et je veux Dishonored 2 !


As for the outfit, I was supposed to wear it somewhere, but ended up not going, oops.

Pour la tenue, j'étais sensée sortir quelque part, mais au final je n'y suis pas allée. Oups.



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Have something to say ? ♡