♡ Angelic Pretty Pop-Up Shop 2015 ♡

03:27




Hello ♡
 Last Tuesday was the long-awaited opening of the Angelic Pretty pop-up shop in Paris ! ♡
 I planned a week long trip to Paris for the occasion, and fortunately Angelic Pretty had planned tons of activities !

Mardi dernier c'était l'ouverture tant attendue du pop-up store Angelic Pretty à Paris ! ♡ 
J'avais prévu une semaine de voyage pour l'occasion, et angelic Pretty avait prévu beaucoup d'activités !


With Marina and Mila

With Marina

With Miyu


Marina, Mila, Marie and I arrived at 9am ! Mei and Miyu were already here ~
I was hoping to get some specific dresses at the shop ! I wished for the pink Misty Sky OP and Sarah asked me to get her the lavender Salon de Thé Rose JSK ~
Unfortunately, Mila was there before me, and she got the pink Misty Sky OP ;_; I was hesitating between the pink JSK and the lavender OP, and I ended up getting the OP ♡ (and Marina got the JSK)

Marina, Mila, Marie et moi sommes arrivées à 9h ! Mei et Miyu étaient déjà sur place
J'avais quelques robes en particulier que j'espérais avoir ! Je voulais l'OP Misty Sky en rose, et Sarah m'avait demandé la JSK Salon de Thé Rose en lavande ~
Malheureusement, Mila étant arrivée avant moi, c'est elle qui a pris la Misty Sky ;_; J'ai donc hésité entre la JSK rose et l'OP lavande, et j'ai fini par prendre l'OP ♡ (et Marina a pris la JSK)








I had made drawings for Maki and Asuka ! They weren't that good to me, but I was told to give them away anyway ;_; They were really kind and took a picture with me !I was so happy ! I'll do even better nexte year ~♡

J'avais fait des dessins pour Maki et Asuka ! Je les trouvais pas très beau, mais on m'a dit de leur donner quand même ;_; Elles ont été super gentilles avec moi et on même pris une photo ! J'étais super contente, mais je ferais mieux l'année prochaine ~♡


When the pop-up shop opened we had group pictures taken with Maki, Asuka, and Hasegawa-san ♡ Mei had a special picture taken because she was n°1 in line !

When we got inside, we were so excited, I immediately ran to get the Misty Sky ♡

In the shop there were Salon de Thé Rose OPs and JSKs, Belle Epoque Rose OPs and JSKs, Misty Sky, Fantastic Carnival, Castle Mirage, and The Dream Marine special set (which I reeeeaaaally want now that I've seen it in real life ♡ )

Quand la boutique a ouvert, on a pris des photos de groupe avec Maki, Asuka et Hasegawa-san ♡ Mei a eu droit à une photo spéciale vu qu'elle était n°1 dans la file !

Quand on est entrées, on était toutes excitées ! J'ai immédiatement couru vers les Misty Sky ♡

En tout, il y avait les JSK et OP Salon de Thé Rose, les Belle Epoque Rose, Misty Sky, Fantastic Carnival, Castle Mirage, et le Special Set Dream Marine (que je veux VRAIMENT maintenant que j'ai vu en vrai ♡)







And here was my outfit for the day ~♫ Everything is angelic Pretty except the Parasol which is BABY and the bolero which is ETC ! We went to the gallery Vivienne where Marina had her photoshoot with AP !

Et voilà ma tenue de la journée ~♫ Tout est d'Angelic Pretty sauf l'ombrelle qui vient de BABY et le bolero qui vient d'ETC !

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Have something to say ? ♡