♡ Werewolves ♡

13:02

Time flies so fast ! It's been more than a month since I've posted anything ! I'm so sorry !! (ノ´д`)
I came back to school, and it's still as hard as ever ! Also, since I'm in my 2nd year now, I have a "goddaughter" because 2nd and 3rd years are paired with new students to help them during the year ! I'm taking this job way more seriously than my peers.
Also I decided to be organised and work even more that last year. I'm trying to decide what to do with my art tumblr too.

Le temps passe tellement vite ! Cela fait plus d'un mois que je n'ai rien posté, je suis vraiment désolée !! (ノ´д`)
Je suis de retour à l'école, et c'est toujours aussi dur ! En plus, comme je suis en deuxième année, j'ai une filleule maintenant, parce que les 2ème et 3ème années sont couplés avec un nouvel élève pour l'aider tout au long de l'année ! Je prends ce job beaucoup plus au sérieux que mes amis.
Aussi, j'ai décidé d'être plus organisée, et de bosser encore plus que l'année dernière. J'essaye aussi de décider de ce que je vais faire de mon tumblr d'art.



But I'm talking so much ! But the subject of this post is actually the Meeting National Aghatine organised in September ! It took place during two days on a weekend, which means two outfits ! We organised a picnic and brought food, took some really funny pictures and played games !

Mais je parle beaucoup trop ! Le sujet de ce post est en fait le meeting national organisé par Aghatine en Septembre ! Ça a duré deux jours sur un week-end, ce qui veut dire deux tenues ! On a organisé un picnic, amené de la nourriture, pris des photos dossier et joué à des jeux !



♡ Day 1 ♡




Picture by Aghatine ♡



OP : Angelic Pretty / Socks : Angelic Pretty / Beret : BtSSB / Shoes : BtSSB / Star Clip : 6%DokiDoki / Necklace : Owloli


IS SWEAR I AM SO EMBARRASSED BY THESE SOCKS THEY DO NOT MATCH AT ALL
I was going to wear some lace BtSSB socks but it was too cold and I did not have Aghatine's courage .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. Oh my god the white lace with all that offwhite ...

JE VOUS JURE JE SUIS TELLEMENT EMBARRASSÉE PAR CES CHAUSSETTES ELLES NE VONT PAS DU TOUT Je voulais de base porter des chaussettes en dentelle BtSSB mais il faisait trop froid et je n'avais pas le courage d'Aghatine .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. Oh mon dieu cette dentelle blanche avec tout ce blanc cassé autour ...


Aghatine & Chieko with their sheer socks and me being a disgrace










All Pictures above were taken by Aghatine ! ♡




♡ Day 2 ♡



All the pictures following were taken by LiF ♡ 





Skirt : Angelic Pretty / Top : Vintage / tights : offbrand / Shoes : Angelic Pretty / Bag : Angelic Pretty / Beret : BtSSB / Hairbow : Claire's / Necklace : Owloli



I really like this outfit, but I don't thing I'll ever get rid of my fringe to be honest (つ﹏<) A really big thank you to Aghatine for lending me her Cinema Doll skirt ♡


J'aime beaucoup cette tenue, mais je pense que je ne me débarrasserais jamais de ma frange du coup (つ﹏<)Un grand merci à Aghatine de m'avoir prêtée sa jupe Cinema Doll ♡

















































You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Have something to say ? ♡